Kentico Software today unveiled Kentico 8, which brings new enhancements to Kentico’s integrated marketing solution. According to Kentico, this release is intended to help marketers and developers launch integrated marketing campaigns that engage today’s fragmented audiences across all digital channels.
“Digital marketing today requires a unifying brand identity and faster level of responsiveness to the ever-changing needs of customers, wherever they might be,” said Kentico CEO and Founder Petr Palas. “With Kentico 8’s enhanced integrated marketing solution, our customers get a sophisticated but easy-to-use and affordable set of tools that allow them to quickly launch and manage highly personalized and integrated digital marketing activities across all digital mediums.”
With enhanced personalization, segmentation and other capabilities, Kentico allows users to manage all their digital marketing efforts in a unified way across all their marketing tools from a single environment that can easily integrate with real-time CRM and ERP data for high level of personalization. Kentico 8 includes all the components for integrated marketing efforts online, including Web Content Management, Ecommerce, Social Media, Online Marketing, Intranet, and the Kentico Platform.
Features and Improvements found in Kentico 8
Web Content Management:
Deploy and maintain visually compelling experiences on websites and other channels quickly and easily without limits on structure, navigation or device.
E-commerce:Create dynamic, personalized online stores that enable all kinds of transactions; includes:
- Highly customizable checkout process
- Fully integrated marketing tools for managing prospective customer journey
- Visual designer for defining discount rules in product catalog and in the shopping cart
- Enhancements to product options and variants
Online Communities / Social Networking:
Enhance reputation and brand/message integrity with tools that build, manage and host positive online communities, which foster greater brand advocacy and integrate with existing social networks; includes:
- Social marketing integration with Facebook and Twitter
Provide actionable customer behavior insights, quality sales leads, stronger loyalty and higher conversion rates across multiple channels; includes:
- Enhanced reporting and A/B testing for more effective content marketing
- Buyer persona-based personalization
- New product recommendations engine (Strands recommender)
Intranet and Collaboration:
Increase employee group work and project team productivity with personalized experiences that enable easy sharing of knowledge across the organization.
Built on Microsoft technology; stable, customizable and extensible; includes:
- More productive and customizable user interface suitable for business users, marketers, and developers alike
- Enhanced form builder for faster time-to-launch and better productivity
- Better API support for enhanced developer productivity
- New search functionality
- Improvements in Webparts, widgets and CSS preprocessors
- Simplified deployment to Windows Azure
Kentico supports all the latest Microsoft technologies, including Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 and Windows Azure SDK 2.2.
Images provided by Kentico Software.